Terms & Conditions
Property Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation All reservations must be cancelled by 11.00am local time two days prior to scheduled arrival to avoid a penalty of one night’s room charge plus VAT. All cancellations made directly with Treacys Oakwood Hotel can be made by contacting the hotel directly. Please remember to quote booking reference. Bookings made from third-party websites should be cancelled directly with that website.
- Cancellation after check-in cannot be refunded. All deposits paid are non refundable Booking Requests. If a booking request can be fulfilled the hotel will contact you within 48hrs Cancellations/Changes to Bookings made by the Hotel.
- We hope and expect to be able to provide you with all the services that we have confirmed with you at the time of your booking. However, on occasions changes may have to be made and Treacys Oakwood Hotel reserves the right to make those changes. In such cases we will endeavour to provide alternative accommodation of at least the same standard in the same area.
- While we endeavour to provide all facilities advertised we will not be liable for compensation in the event we are forced to cancel or change your booking in any way as a result of situations outside our control which we could not foresee or avoid such as civil strife, industrial disputes, natural disasters, war, terrorist activities, fire or flooding.
- Please note that it is the policy of the hotel to request a valid credit card (not debit card) upon arrival at the hotel. This credit card must be issued in the name of the guest whose name appears on the reservation. Failure to produce a valid credit card may result in the reservation being cancelled.
Reservation Terms and Conditions
- All rates are quoted subject to availability and alteration.
- All rates displayed are inclusive of the current VAT tax rate unless stated otherwise.
- To make a booking you must enter the details of a valid credit card legally held by you and this same card must be produced on arrival for payment to the hotel reception.
- Cash payment is not allowed and only the credit card that was used for the original booking can be used for payment of the room. This card must be in the name of the guest as the cardholder must be present when taking payment. For certain values you may be requested to send a photo of the credit card in advance of your stay. In the event that we cannot debit a deposit from your card then such reservation shall be null and void.
- Guests must present a credit card under their own name, and photo ID on check-in, failure to produce either or both will result in the hotel’s refusal to provide accommodation even if any other form of payment is offered. For other hotel bookings including, but not limited to, functions, meetings, events, gatherings, weddings, funerals, communions, confirmations, christenings, celebrations or any other event the hotel deems necessary at a later date, the hotel will refuse to provide the product/service agreed if the booker/guest fails to produce a valid credit card under their own name accompanied by photo ID, upon arrival in the hotel/venue, at the time of booking, or at any point in which the hotel requests, even if any other form of payment is offered. The hotel reserves the right to make a request for the credit card and photo ID at any time. All debit cards with a pre authorisation function and credit card will be pre authorised upon arrival at the hotel. Should the pre authorisation fail, you will be refused entry to the hotel and the reservation cancelled.
- We hope and expect to be able to provide you with the all the services, however on occasions this may not be possible and Treacys hotel reserves the right to cancel/change your bookings up to 48 hours in advance. While we endeavour to provide all facilities advertised we will not be liable for compensation in the event we are forced to cancel or change your booking in any way as a result of situations outside our control which we could not foresee or avoid such as civil strife, industrial disputes, natural disasters, war, terrorist activities, fire or flooding.
- A group booking constitutes a booking of 5 or more rooms. All group bookings must provide a rooming list for their rooms at least 48 hours in advance. Should the guest fail to do this, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking, with or without deposit. The hotel also reserves the right to request photo identification from guests on check-in.
- If a group booking is created from individual bookings made in succession or in parallel, or the reservation of several rooms as one single booking by a participant or participant group, the hotel may pool the individual bookings into one group booking and Treacys Hotel booking and cancellation terms and conditions with pre-payment policy will then apply. If the new terms and conditions are not accepted by the customer making the booking, the hotel or the agent may cancel the reservations.
- No group booking is confirmed until an agreed deposit has been received, this deposit request will be sent to you on making your initial reservation with the due date of when your deposit should reach us.
It is the responsibility of the group organizer to ensure the orderly conduct of its party; the hotel will not tolerate abusive or disruptive behaviour from its guests or any damage caused to the allocated rooms or the furnishings of the hotel. If any act, default or neglect by the guests or organisers result in damage or complaints from other guests, the customer shall be liable to pay Treacys Hotel, on demand the amount required to make good or remedy such damage. If a disturbance is caused, the room concerned will be evicted from the building and no refund given, it is not the responsibility of the hotel to find alternative accommodation.
- The booking deposit on all bookings is non-refundable and is charged to your credit card at the time of ‘make reservation’ submission. The name of the person making the booking, must correspond to the credit card used on the booking. The booking deposit will show as ‘Net Affinity, Dublin’ on your credit card statement. The remaining charge is payable to the hotel upon your arrival.
- All terms and conditions listed here are applicable to all bookings made with Treacys Oakwood Hotel including all third party websites, agents and tour operators. It is the responsibility of each guest to be aware of all booking terms and conditions held by Treacys Oakwood Hotel.
- The operators of this website do not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information on the website.
- Treacys Hotel reserves the right to amend Terms and Conditions at any time, and for any reason without prior notice to you.
Hotel Cancellation Policy
In the unlikely event you or your party wish to cancel your reservation, please be aware that notification of cancellations must be made within 48 hours of your arrival otherwise the complete stay will be charged to your credit card.
Cancellations made after check-in cannot be refunded.
All deposits are non-refundable.